Thursday, September 15, 2011

So I was asked why I didn't write a post on Tuesday. My normal schedule (at least for this semester) is to post on Tuesday and Thursday of each week. And any other day I have something to say :)

But back to why I didn't post on Tuesday. I came up to the computer lab room. Started working on my Economics homework. While working on the homework I had major computer/Internet problems. It wouldn't let me on the homework site, then once finally on there it wouldn't let me open up the files in which I needed. So I got mad with the computer and left. I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Went outside and ate lunch (peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich - totally not healthy but oh well). My professor was giving out extra credit points for those who attended one of the college success meetings. So I say such I love extra points!

I went and I thought it was a total waste of time but I get extra points for going and that is all that matters!

This week I have worked, schooled and homeworked. Its a fun life I am living right now :)

Oh how I can't wait for ten years from now where I will be at home working and having a kid (or 4) coming up to me yelling "mommy, I'm hungry" and me say okay but then not giving them food till lunch time! :) haha I just want to sleep (and yes I know that once you have kids you don't sleep any. But this is my dream not reality)

I am going to be working on the next picture post tonight. Its only suppose to be one picture but I have a lot I want to post under this one!

Also I have an idea of something I want for Christmas if anyone is interested. I will be posting it later this week or next.

Other happenings, I have decided to be realistic in the fact that there is only so much that you can bring to school for lunch when you don't have a fridge or microwave. So I have allowed myself to use 5 dollars once a week to pick up a lunch from one restaurant (DQ) which is close to campus. So far it has worked really good! I am saving money by not eating out everyday. But also being semi healthy by not skipping lunch everyday and waiting till 4 to eat.

I am sad that no one has said anything about my new background! I really like it!

The meeting of the accounting society is coming up next week. They are selling pizza slices for a dollar a piece. I am trying to decide if that is going to be my one eating time of the week or not... What do yall think (I need advice about this before next Thursday)

There are also two extra credit point opportunities that I could go too. One is tonight at 7. I really don't want to go because it will be boring and such. Then there is one tomorrow that is giving away free pizza. I like free and pizza :)



I'm gonna go eat me some lunch now.


Love yall!

Shelbi

2 comments:

~the ten of us~ said...

first time I have seen the new background and it is cute!

the pizza question has me stumped also, will give it some thought and get back to you.

love hearing what is going on in your world.

love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep - first time I've seen the new background too. I like it!
I'm thinking pizza... all the way. Let me know how the accounting meeting goes. I'm curious what you will be doing.
LOVE LISA